Scaling storage in today's environment can be a complex and expensive proposition.
- Procurement: Purchasing, staging, configuration and supporting storage hardware can be a challenge.
- Timeliness: Product delivery can be often delayed.
- Security: IT managers don't feel comfortable on relying on cloud storage making it very hard to adjust and accept.
- Cost: Storage often requires a large CAPEX investment.
DataBank Storage as a Service provides quick turnaround of secure, resilient, redundant, and encrypted storage for DataBank colocation customers. The solution physically resides in existing colocation facilities, ensuring security and compliance including FIPS 140-2.
Save Time and Money
Order DataBank Storage as a Service in the month of June and receive free months depending on your commitment:
36 month term, 3 months free
24 month term, 2 months free
12 month term, 1 month free
STaaS Technical Specifications
- Available via iSCSI protocol, delivered via SMF (or CAT6, depending on site) in either 1 GB or 10 GB port speeds.
- SAN (block) storage.
- FIPS 140-2 Encryption available.
- LUN is mapped to customer server(s).
- Compatible with Windows, Linux and VMware.
- Download our data sheet